January 29-30, 2013 | New York, NY
(Pre-conference workshop on January 28 - Designing a Transaction. See agenda for details.)
In collaboration with
This year, at the 27th Annual SNL Exnet Power and Utilities M&A Symposium, we are expanding the conversation. You will want to be on hand as we examine how changes in the value chain are affecting growth strategies.
We intend to fully illuminate the financial and regulatory forces influencing transactions and growth in the sector. Join your colleagues -- industry executives, strategic advisors, and deal stakeholders -- as we discuss:
- The capital markets’ perspective on the benefits, constraints and valuations affecting M&A, and the strategic point of view of senior power and utility executives
- What M&A looks like in today’s environment and where it falls among the strategies for achieving earnings growth and managing capital
- The thorny issue of fuel mix as a driver of acquisitions and divestitures
- M&A due diligence and the forward expectations that will drive your transaction decisions
- The opportunities in transmission you should take into account when thinking about power asset valuation
- How energy policy is likely to evolve during President Obama’s second term
What Attendees Say
"Gets to the heart of the issues quickly"
"A great use of time. Good networking and information in just a day and a half"
"Relevant information from multiple perspectives"
In 2013, we'll once again be at the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park in New York. With its striking views over New York Harbor, Ellis Island and the monumental Statue of Liberty, the Ritz-Carlton offers a superlative cosmopolitan experience, conveniently located in downtown Manhattan.
Please join us at this unique gathering and enjoy the opportunity to meet with colleagues, clients, and advisors in a collegial, content-rich atmosphere.
We look forward to seeing you.
Michael J.B. Carter
Shawn M. Ryan, CFA
SNL Knowledge Center