Mark Aiken, Vice President, Advanced Technology, Sinclair Broadcast Group
Rebecca Hanson, Senior Advisor, Broadcast Spectrum, Federal Communications Commission
Rick Kaplan, Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning, National Association of Broadcasters
Preston Padden, Executive Director, Expanding Opportunities for Broadcast Coalition
Moderator: Elliot Evers, Managing Director, Media Venture Partners
- How much spectrum can the FCC realistically expect to get?
- What is the hardest/most complex issue presented by the NPRM, the Act and the comments that have been filed?
- Status of "scoring" -- has this been abandoned?
- Status of restricting AT&T and Verizon from unfettered bidding? Will spectrum caps be lifted?
- What's the best way to encourage channel-sharing?
- What is your best estimate on timing of the auctions and why? What is the impact of the arrival of our new Chairman, if any?
- Future of non-Class A LPTVs after repacking?